Tuesday, May 13, 2008

zoned out

During my four years at UCF, I became sort of the unofficial video documenter of an organization I belonged to, Students for a Democratic Society.  When I begun to hone in on documentary filmmaking my junior year I had all of this footage at my disposal.  

This film, Zoned Out, documents the trials and tribulations of a radical student organization and their fight for free speech on their college campus.  The film is 35 minutes, the longest film I had ever made.  I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

mooj said...

I really enjoyed that, you won't be here to document next years struggles and that makes me sad

Anonymous said...

Very well done Chris. I like that the only shot of me is a long 5 second one during the Senate of me nervously biting/chewing my lips while looking like a freakin lollypop..lol and of course at the end, when we won, clapping for our victory....hmmmm victory? It brought back good memories..thanks.