Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Demo Reel


Chris Walker 2008 Demo Reel from Chris Walker on Vimeo.

The time has come for me to post my freshly cut 2008 demo reel.  The footage is comprised of many documentary projects, some I have directed and some not.  Being in New York now has given me some ideas on my next short form documentary, following the mood, tempo and observational style of my previous film The South Lost The Civil War.  A new camera is coming soon as well, I plan on shooting the new project in HD, something that is new to me.

I have found how hard it is to break through the industry in this city and in keeping my mind sane will be making this film on my own, with sights set at festivals (although I have seemed to not enter my previous film in a single festival).  I hope to expand on my voice I think I have found in making The South.  Look out next week for a posting of one of my favorite scenes in the film.

No comments: